Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Goats Behind Bars - Criminal?

The publicist noticed that a lot of the photos she had of us goats looked like mug shots. She began to wonder if perhaps we had some criminal elements running around on the Farm. I told her it couldn't be possible! We are all good goats - well, of course, there IS Abby. SHE is a problem, but criminal? I don't think so. What do you think?

Michael is definitely guilty of being criminally smelly. Trust me on this....


Luke is guilty of being criminally needy.



Mallory is guilty of being a criminal flirt.


Jillian is guilty of being criminally curious.
And that Kevin? He is criminally cute.
What do you think? Is this a Farm full of baaaaaad goats?
Be sure to sign up for the newsletter. Time is ticking. All who sign up through May 16th will be eligible for the drawing for THREE BARS of my rich soap. Woo Hoo. And no one will have to go behind bars with criminal goats....well, except the publicist.
I want to thank The Small Town Mommy for writing such nice things about my rich soap. She writes a very funny blog that I think you would enjoy reading.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin