Friday, May 22, 2009

The Cats Relax

As you know from the Intermews we have done there are three cats on the Farm, Fred, Stinky and Pumpkin. Now that the weather has turned nice they are spending more time outside. They love to roll around and if you ask me they look pretty funny.
I mean Fred looks like a pretzel in this photo - I think he is taking a cat bath but I am not sure. He also doesn't look too thrilled about being photographed, does he?




You really have to wonder what Stinky is trying to accomplish here - is she trying to scratch her back on the concrete?




And Pumpkin?
With all her crazy long fur you can hardly tell which end is which! I think she likes the feel of the cool green grass. I am all for some cool green grass!




Stinky rolls in the grass too!




Fred even likes to eat the grass - just like us goats!

I hope you enjoyed seeing the Farm cats in uhm, action?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin