Thursday, April 2, 2009

I am an Honored Goat

I have been lax about two very nice awards that have been given to me by two bloggers and I am very sorry about that. I will blame it on my pregnancy and leave it at that. The first award comes to me from John at Gay Dads in Munchkin Land. A very entertaining blog about as he puts it This blog is about my stream of consciousness. Or as my partner refers to it as, 'blah blah blah'. Plus he writes about his kids and kid tales are always fun.

He has bestowed upon me the HONEST SCRAP AWARD which according to his blog is described as: "this award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blogs content or design is, in the giver's opinion, brilliant." Well, wow! I have never been called brilliant before so this goat is quite humbled and happy. I thank you John.

My second award - and I can't believe I really have two! - comes to me from agoodwitchtoo at Copper Cauldron Soaps. She has a really fun blog that I read regularly. She has given my the Kreativ Blogger Award. Woo hoo! I am very pleased.


I am supposed to pass these awards on but I am going to keep them because I am a selfish goat. At least I am right now. I am going to blame it on the hormones! I do thank my grantors for these lovely awards. Can either one of you do anything to bring on my kids? I am really getting tired of waiting....

Oh, I also wanted to thank Nanny Goats in Panties for posting my photo of Michael and Luke doing their "buck thing" on her blog. She writes a really great blog and you all should go read it. She is not a goat but I think she should be an honorary one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin