Monday, April 6, 2009

I am a Happy Goat!

Today I learned that my story had won me a custom graphite portrait! By a famous artist! How cool is this?! My face is going to be drawn by a famous artist! I want to put it in my goat house but the publicist says she is going to keep if for herself. I just don't think this is fair. But maybe she is right; Abigail would just eat it. I wrote my tale in Leanne Wildermuth's weekly blog contest. You can enter this week's right here. Look at the beautiful, perfect, wonderful drawing that is coming my way:
Aren't I a pretty goat? Not that I am vain or anything.....

It is very easy to enter; you just go to Leanne's blog and follow the directions! And maybe you too can have a famous artist draw you or your pet. Leanne also does full color portraits and they are beautiful. I think all animals should have their portrait done, well, except Abby.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin