Monday, February 9, 2009

Time to VOTE




I have just learned something exciting! My friend Judy Elizabeth from JudyElizabethsFlock has been lucky enough to have one of her adorable little handmade, soft sculpture lambs chosen for Etsy's new Lovey Dovey poll. So I am going to ask all of my friends to go to this link and vote for JudyElizabeth's cute Valentine's Day Lamb. When you click on the link you will see 60 different items appear. You will have to look through all of them until you find the little lamb. It is in a different place every time you click. It would be wonderful if a barnyard animal won this contest!

So, I ask you all to go and vote. If you don't have an etsy account it is very easy to sign up.



How can you say no to this little face?




Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin