Tuesday, July 9, 2013

AbbyDay - I am a GardenGoat

It's AbbyDay, the best day of the week. I am the best goat on the Farm.

The male person was working in his garden growing all of those tasty vegetables for us goats.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE IS NOT GROWING THEM FOR US?!
Pffffffft!
He grows them for himself?!
He grows them for the publicist?!

That is crazy!
He is supposed to serve me!
I am AbbyGoat!
I will have to have a maaaa at him.

Anyway, he was working in MY garden and he was thinning out MY turnips and he brought ME some treats. As it should be!


I do love turnip greens.
They are very tasty.


Hey!
You cannot hide my beauty behind greens!
It will ALWAYS shine through.


I wear them well, I think.
The silly publicist! She helped give me my greens too.
You can see how happy I am!


The first taste of the garden is the best.
What do I see?



An abomination!
It should be MY photo on that sign.
What were you thinking publicist.
WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin