Friday, September 14, 2012

Farm Cat Friday - Sherpa Takes Over the Blog!

Sherpa the Farm cat here.
MEEEEOOOOW!

It's been a long time since that publicist lady has let me write a post and I think it's been too long.



I have a new box.
THAT is breaking news if ever I have head any.
The male dude got some new shoes and I claimed the box.



As is my right.
I think it fits me quite well and do not believe all of these "fluffy" comments from these humans in my household.

I am a long-haired cat.
Of course I am fluffy!



This is what I think about them!
Yup! They are BORING.
B.O.R.I.N.G.



BORING!
They do not understand that a box should fit snugly.
Stupid humans.
At least they provide good food and treats.



It's time for my nap now.
I hope you all have a good weekend.



I'll be in my new box.

Oh, before I fall asleep I want to tell you that my beautiful (meerowrrr, meerowrrr) friend Sparkle is having a book signing pawty tomorrow:

Dear Sparkle book signing pawty graphic

You can click on the image above to get all of the details. Or read the twvite.
She is one beeeeoooootiful kitty cat!
I wish I could be there but I will be napping in my new box.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin