Monday, April 9, 2012

Meet My Friends Monday - Daisy the Curly Cat (and Harley Too!)

It's time to meet more of my friends! I am such a Happy Goat to have so many nice friends all over the world. Today's friend lives in a very warm place - Florida!


I think I might like to live there. 
Warm is good.




My friend is Daisy the Curly Cat. Isn't she pretty?
Daisy is a dilute calico Devon Rex cat and she has curly furs.
I have curly furs right now but that is only because my underfurs are coming out.
Daisy's furs are always curly.




Daisy is a famous supermodel cat. 
She just posed in her Easter Bonnet. 
She is a very good supermodel - not like some AbbyGoats we know.




But she knows all about that type.




She lives with her brother Harley  - doesn't he look like he could be related to Harry the Farm cat?






and he is always ruining her good times.




He is also a little bit silly.
I agree - cats can be VERY silly!


Daisy is a very popular cat.
It's true!
You can find Daisy the Curly Cat on Facebook and you can find Daisy on Twitter!
I am going to have to talk to the publicist about this.


She even has her own shop! In it she sells all kind of cool things like this




Faces of Catnip T-shirt.
I think it would look good on me. But I think it would need some adjustments to fit my goatly figure.
What do you think?


Daisy sells magnets and mugs and shirts and coasters.
She is a real catrepreneur!
I think she should come visit me here in Montana and teach ME.
I could then be a goatrepreneur!


Then I could fire the publicist.....hmmmm.


I hope you liked meeting my friend Daisy and her brother Harley.
Be sure to visit her blog, Daisy the Curly Cat and her great shop!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin