Tuesday, June 28, 2011

AbbyDay - I Take Out My Frustrations on the Wood Pile

Sometimes a goat just needs to have a good butt.
YOU know what I mean, right?
You just want to bang your head against something.


I decided that the wood pile would be perfect!
I walked up to a great big branch and I told it to GET READY!




Then I butt it with my strong and mighty horns!
No one should get in the way of my strong and mighty horns!




That branch had no chance!
No chance AT ALL.




Not with AbbyGoat doing the butting!
I am a strong goat!


Then I brought my girls over for a nibble of the branch I had subdued.




That branch was mine to do with what I wanted.
I strong and in CHARGE.
Me, ABBYGOAT!




Mmmm, frustrations gone and a little fiber to boot.
It's a good day.
Of course it is - it's AbbyDay!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin