Monday, September 13, 2010

Somegoat is Exhibiting Less Thank Ladylike Behavior

Harumph!
I pride myself on being a ladylike goat.
My behavior around my studmuffin notwithstanding...

But somegoat on this Farm has gone all animal!
Can you imagine such a thing?
It is true.

Who you ask?
What did somegoat do, you want to know?
Well, even though it breaks my heart I will tell you.

My studmuffin was minding his own business in his pen when somegoat went over there and
wiggled her tail at him.



What was he to do?
Such blatant behavior!

Well he did what bucks will do even though there was a fence between them.
Oh Luke why do you hurt me this way?
And now somegoat may have kids in February!

February!
A very baaaaad month to have kids in Montana.
What goat you ask?
Who was this brazen?




ABBYGOAT!
Who else?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin