Monday, September 27, 2010

Our Exotic Hen

Today's post is going to be a short post.
I am exhausted.
With all the sunshine we have been having I have been hard at work basking away.
And eating those carrots.

It's hard on a goat and I need my beauty sleep.
So today I am going to introduce you to our exotic hen.
You might recall that the publicist thought she was a Dark Brahma.



She still thinks that.
She is a shy hen and the publicist had a hard time getting pictures of her.
I think she looks pretty funny with her feathered feet.

What do you think?

She does have some very pretty green and purple feathers that light up in the sun but she would not pose so the publicist could show you them.
Maybe another time.

She will soon be laying eggs for the publicist and male person.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin