Monday, August 2, 2010

The Male Person Puts Us to Work

Yes! It is true. The male person has put us to work.
But it is in a good cause.
He would never make us work too hard.
He knows better - we only work when we want to work.
heh heh

There is this big weed bush in the yard and he wants it gone.
It tastes pretty yummy so he has asked us all to nosh on it 'til it dies.



This, to me is not really hard work at all.



We all pitched in to do our best to help the male person out.
After all, he does bring us treats now and then!



Mallory and Matthew worked very hard and ate quite a bit of the bush.



Even little Marion did her best. But she is not very tall yet.



Nora and Sarah were munching fools.

Then I heard the male person talking to the publicist.
He said he is going to plant apple trees where the weed bush is growing.
APPLE TREES!!!!
Well, if that is the case I will munch 



and munch and munch...



...until that weed bush is dead! Because I am a selfless goat. Ah-hem.
I would love to have apple trees in my yard because you know what that means, don't you?

I would have APPLES!
Lots and lots of apples.
Mmmm, apples.

I will keep those other goats munching away and I will dream of apples!
Nope, not hard work at all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin