Monday, June 28, 2010

I am a Bit Embarrassed

I hate to admit this, but I must.
I really wanted to steal Mallory's new kid when the publicist brought it down to the pen today.
I am ashamed.
But I would make such a good nanny. And it is just not fair that I lost my kid.

So when little Marion came down I just had to try and lick her.
Mallory was not happy. She did not want to share.



I wasn't REALLY going to steal the baby. Much.
I just wanted to remember what it was like to have a kid near me.



But little Marion was right. She stayed by her nanny while Mallory and I had an, erm discussion.



I made my point



and Mallory made hers.



But we made up by the end of the day and everything was friendly.
Mallory knows I love her kid like it was mine.
erm.



Marion did get to enjoy wandering around and exploring the Farm a bit.



Which is a good thing for a kid.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin