Monday, April 12, 2010

 ANNOUNCEMENT:  THE PUBLICIST WAS TIRED YESTERDAY AND SHE HAD THE WRONG BLOG OPEN FOR ME TO TYPE ON AND THIS POSTED TO HER BLOG AND NOT MINE THIS MORNING.


SILLY PUBLICIST!  
SHE IS VERY SORRY.

You know I am a goat who love my grain.
I get very happy when I get to eat it.
Mmmmm, grain.



But what is in my grain you ask?
Well, I am going to tell you.

But first I want to remind you that we goats cannot eat too much grain or we will get very sick. It is very good for us in some ways and obviously very bad for us too.

It is also a very important part of the diet of a pregnant doe like me and the other girls on the Farm. My grain supplies added protein, vitamins and minerals. This is especially necessary when I am nursing my kid and giving the publicist my rich milk.


My grain has barley, corn, oats, wheat, soybean meal, molasses, calcium carbonate, and lots and lots of other good stuff. It tastes really, really good!


I hope you liked learning about my nommy grain. 
I like eating my nommy grain.


Tomorrow:  We dine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin