Monday, February 8, 2010

Goatucation: Can You Be Friends with Your Buck

As you know my little studmuffin is the chief buck on the Farm. He has been here for a long time. Some people have asked if a human can be buddies with a buck goat. I went directly to  the publicist for the answer to this Goatucation question because, well, she is a human!

She said that she can't speak for all bucks but she is very friendly with my little studmuffin. It could be because he came to the Farm when he was just a kid goat. He was only two months old and the publicist has been working with him for a long time.

Wasn't he a cute little buckling? I knew from the start that he was going to be the love of my life....



He grew up to be the gorgeous buck he is today. Oh hi there my love!







As you can see the publicist gets very close to my little studmuffin without any problems.
He loves to eat apples just like me!



He especially loves to be scratched by his eyes. He likes this even more than being scratched by his tail.



He even tells the publicist secrets. I hope he was talking about ME!



So you can see that some bucks are perfect gentlebucks around humans.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin