Monday, December 7, 2009

Merry SITSmas!

WHAT?! Merry SITSmas

Yes, Merry SITSmas
SITS is a group I belong to that promotes women bloggers and provides support through comments.  It stands for The Secret is in the Sauce. And the Sauce is comments!

And today is the 2nd Annual SITSmas. There will be lots of blog visiting and comment leaving and possibly eggnog. I don't care about the eggnog, you know me I just want a good apple. 

I also suspect I am the only goat in the group.

So if any of my regular readers are bloggers I suggest you check SITS out - I have found some great blogs there. There are prizes all day long today for SITSmas. The publicist has donated one of her bracelets.

So on this fun day I leave you with a photo of me basking in the sun. Given that it was 14* below zero yesterday I am looking for all the sun I can find!




You can also get to SITS through the banner on the right side of my blog. It's pink. That's a good color since I am a doe.

Tomorrow: Wordless Wednesday - more from the shipping assistant

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin