Saturday, December 26, 2009

Exciting News for the Blog!

I hope that you all had a very wonderful Christmas. 
Burp!
erm, excuse me!
I guess you can tell that I did too - I had my apples and my grain AND all of us goats had corn stalks too! That was our Christmas surprise from the publicist and male person. Nothing like a taste of summer for Christmas.

I am sure you all had good things to eat as well. The publicist said something about spiced  goat's milk ice cream with goat's milk caramel. She sure does lots of stuff with my rich milk!

Now I will tell you the exciting news! The male person was very good to the publicist for Christmas this year. Look what he gave her:




Do you know what that is?
It's a video camera!
She has never had one before. She was stupid and thought her Canon Rebel shot video but it doesn't. 
Silly publicist! 
So the male person got tired of her complaining  did something really special and got her a Sony Video camera all of her own so now she can put videos of us Happy Goats on the blog!

As soon as the memory card arrives. 
It is back ordered. 

The publicist said stupid fool electronics company "that's OK I am an adult and I can wait." So as soon as it gets here she will post video of us being, well Happy Goats or fighting over food. One or the other. We do both in equal measure.

 Happy Boxing Day!


Tomorrow: delayed AbbyDay

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin