Sunday, November 29, 2009

SpokesGoat Notes

Today is a day full of SpokeGoating. I have several announcements for you regarding my rich soap! You know how much I like to talk about my rich soap. First I will put up my head shot because a good SpokesGoat always shows herself to her best advantage



 and I do like my head shot. I think it shows off my eyes very nicely.

Now, on to the announcements!

This is a big one; the publicist has found BIODEGRADABLE PACKAGING for my rich soap! Isn't that exciting?! Now instead of cellophane that will live forever in the landfill my rich soap will be packaged in biodegradable type cellophane. I am very happy about this. So is the publicist and the male person.

Secondly the publicist has started listing my new scent for winter called First Snow. It smells like when you take a walk out in the snow! It's very fresh, clean and crisp. It's available in several shapes like plain bars




Goats Like to Eat Pine Trees





Abby and Nora




and others to come. Woo hoo for new scents. This is a limited edition so once it's gone, it's gone. In about a month we will have Berrywine in limited edition as well. Mmmmm, rich and heady like a glass of red wine. I will let you know when it is ready.

I hope you like this news from Happy Goat Soap. I like to think I am a good SpokesGoat.

Tomorrow:  Goatucation - Cheesemaking: Cheddar Cheese

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin