Friday, September 25, 2009

AbbyDay - I Can't Believe How Much Jeffrey Looks Likes My Nora!

Yay, it's another AbbyDay here on the blog. You know how much I like to talk about me, myself and I! But as much as I like to blog about me I am actually going to tell you how amazing I think it is that little Jeffrey is such a carbon copy of my Nora. It is probably because they had the same daddy, Michael.  Now, I miss my Nora now and again but I know that she is happy on her Farm with Sarah. It's just that Jeffrey has brought back some memories for me.

This is Nora right after she was born.





And this is Jeffrey.




Isn't it amazing?

So you can understand why I look at little Jeffrey sometimes and get a little misty. It doesn't last long because I am not one to dwell. There are weeds to be eaten and hay to be munched. I just thought you would enjoy seeing how similar they are.


Tomorrow: A new Farm cat

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin