Sunday, August 9, 2009

Cowtastic

I am in full SpokesGoat mode today. I am very excited about it too. I have not had a big announcement for my shop in a long time. But now I do! The publicist has been working hard making lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of new soaps so you can be sure to have plenty to choose from for the upcoming holiday season. And well for any old reason at all. Because remember - my rich soap is NOT too pretty to use. It is to be used every day. It makes people happy when they use my rich soap - just look at what they have written about it here.

I am proud to introduce our new Harry the CowGoat Soap!


Yay!

We have this soap in honor of little Harry who looks rather like a little cow.



It was time for something new in the shop and the publicist and I thought this would be a fun new soap to offer. The publicist has been working hard to have these ready in several scents. She will be listing them in my shop over the next few days.

Now of course I want to offer my loyal readers a special to celebrate this new addition to the line - so if you place an order that includes a Harry the CowGoat Soap through August 31st you will receive 15% off of your entire order!!!! Just put "blog" in the notes to seller and you can either pay and the publicist will send you a refund for the discount or she will be happy to send you a new invoice whichever you prefer. This special offer will start on Monday, August, 10th to give the publicist time to get the CowGoats in my shop.

She is still recovering from the County Fair. Silly publicist.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin