Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sometimes I Want to Run Away

Do you ever feel that way? I know I do. It just seems that there are too many goats, too many chickens and too many cats and I just want to be alone.



Now I know it wouldn't work because we goats are social creatures and we just don't fare well as singles. In fact we have been know to waste away without a friend. But sometimes it is just nice to dream. Sometimes I do more than dream. Sometimes I am a very bad goat. Sometimes I escape the Farm and go running across the street to the Horse Farm.
You remember the horses; I have blogged about them before. I know I am not allowed out in the street but sometimes I am stubborn and do what is wrong. I am not saying you should do this, but sometimes I am just a bad goat. I have to admit I have taken little Kevin along; this is not good because Kevin does not know about your human cars and they could hurt him.


I am such a small goat in such a big world and now I am surrounded by.....chickens. It is somehow not how I saw my life. But I suppose it could be worse. I am well treated, I get lots of apples. I have a beautiful view when I am grazing.



You must forgive my mood today. Kevin gets weaned tomorrow and it is always a sad day for a nanny.



So I leave you with a photo of my soon to not be a baby any more kid. Isn't he cute?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin