Monday, May 4, 2009

AbbyDay - So There Pricilla! I am a Cover Goat Too

As I mentioned when I let Pricilla sleep in on Thursday, I too am good enough to be a cover goat. She is not the only goat around here with the looks to grace a magazine cover. See


*

Since my kid is coming soon MY headshot is on Expecting magazine. I can be famous too. I gave them photos of my last kid, Nora for the inside so they know how beautiful any kids of mine will be. Nora is living on another Farm with Michael the buck's twin Sarah. She is one year old now.



Nora was a very cute kid and I am sure my new kid will be too! Here is a photo of my beautiful self and Nora. It shows me teaching her how to graze. A good mother does that you know.


Soon I will have photos of a new baby to post. I wonder what color it will be?

Be sure to sign up for the newsletter. Someone is going to win THREE BARS of rich soap. There are only a couple of weeks until the May 16th deadline.

* Just like Pricilla's cover the publicist made this one up for me to keep me happy. Isn't she nice?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin