Monday, May 25, 2009

AbbyDay - Jillian is a Pain in My Neck

Happy Memorial Day!!!

I am not happy with these new goats around here! Why did we need to get new goats anyway? Weren't things just fine they way they were? There was me and Pricilla and the boys. We didn't need any other goats! OK, OK I know they weren't living the good life like we were and they sure were hungry when they got here but boy oh boy has it been a pain since they arrived.



I was just resting by the spools the other day, minding my own business. I know this is an odd position but I am very pregnant right now and it is hard to get comfortable.


I got myself up to move around a bit and Jillian, fresh from her battle with Pricilla for the top spool, decided to butt me. You saw this photo yesterday.



She butt me some more.




And then, then SHE BIT ME!




Can you imagine? She actually took a nibble on my shoulder! I am not a goat snack!



Then she tried to look nonchalant - that is a French word. I am a smart goat.


Since it is AbbyDay I end this post with a photo of well, ME! In all my goatly glory.






LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin