Sunday, May 24, 2009

Pricilla Reigns Supreme

I know I am an old goat but that doesn't mean I don't have a few good goat battles left in me. I am the Head Goat around this Farm. It has taken Jillian and Mallory a little bit of time to figure that out. They think that because they came from a place where they were alone that THEY would continue to be in charge of how things ran when they moved to the Happy Goats Farm. Well! They had some learning to do - especially Jillian.

I love lounging on the spools. They are comfortable, I can catch the breeze up there, I can see what is going on and I can bask in the sun. You all know how much I love to bask in the sun. My spool time is being infringed upon by my little hopper Kevin but that is OK - he is my kid after all. But when the new goats in the pen think they are going to push me off of my favorite spool they have another thing coming! The other day Jillian jumped up to the lower spool and started to butt heads with Kevin.




She sure had quite an audience. Maybe that is why she continued her battle.



Although she did seem to be giving him a kiss a bit later. She also might have been giving him a nibble. I can't be sure....



Then he didn't give way she started to butt heads with ME! ME!



Well, I showed her who was boss!




As you can see from this picture I am the one basking in the sun on the high spool. THAT tells you who won this battle, doesn't it?


She then started to butt heads with Abby but that is a tale for another day.



Jillian just needs to learn her place in the herd. It is my job as Head Goat to teach her. Hurumph! There is nothing wrong with basking on the lower spool, as long as I am not the one who has to do it.


I hope you all have a nice time basking today.
I want to wish you all a Happy Memorial Day for tomorrow. I know this is a special holiday for you humans. The publicist has a brother who served in the US Navy and she lost an uncle who served in the US Marines during Vietnam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin