Monday, April 20, 2009

It's Abby Day!

Hooray! It's Abby Day! My first official day as official writer on the blog. I am officially thrilled.
I thought all week about what I would write about and of course I chose ME! But the publicist said I couldn't write a whole story just about me.
Bummer.
So then I decided I would tell you about the elk that we saw across the river. We always see deer over there and sometimes we see deer in our very own yard but seeing the elk was very exciting. They, like the deer are our cousins, you know. There were two of them and the publicist had to use a tripod and her telephoto lens to get the photos.


The male person said he thought they were a momma elk and her yearling bull. The momma soon went back to the woods. The male person said the elk came because they heard that Pricilla had a baby. Pricilla, Pricilla, Pricilla. It's not ALL about Pricilla. Maybe they came to see me!



The young bull stayed for quite a while munching the grass on the bank by the river. His coat looks shaggy just like Michael the goat's does. I guess he is shedding his winter fur too.


It was fun to watch him but he eventually joined his mother back in the woods.


Of course I will end this post with a photo of me. What better way to start your Monday than with a photo of my gorgeous self?


Oh, and be sure to sign up for the newsletter. I don't care what Pricilla says, it's my newsletter too! Everyone who signs up through May 16th is going to be entered into a drawing to win THREE BARS of our rich soap. The sign up form is on the right of the blog.....up a little from here. Since you know I will be writing in it too you know it will be a good newsletter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin