Monday, May 13, 2013

I am a VERY Spoiled Goat

It's true!
I wouldn't lie to you.
Not after all of these years.


The publicist spoils me rotten.
She gives me things she does not give to the other goats.
She says I am her "very special girl."

I think it's because I am old but I don't care!
I like getting extra treats and I'll take them anyway I can get them.

The other day she she did this and asked if I wanted a strawberry....


....silly publicist!
Of COURSE I wanted a strawberry!


See the look in my eye?
Mmmmmm.
I want as many strawberries as I can get.


They are delicious!
Yes, one more would be just fine!


Nom, nom, nom, nom. BURP!
Oh, excuse me! But they ARE so tasty!

You have more?
A whole bowl of strawberry caps?!
For ME?!


I love you publicist!


You are just the bestest publicist ever!
Don't worry. I won't maaaa to the other goats.
It's our little secret.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin