Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Christmaaaaa Carol by Charles DickensGoat

Our story continues from yesterday where we left Abbynezer ScroogeGoat about to return to her warm barn after a long day of work.



As Abbynezer approached the barn she heard a strange rumbling. She ran over to her favorite tree in fear. What could it be?


AAABBYYYYYNEEEEEZER!

The tree shook with the sound of the unearthly maaaaa!



Abbynezer tried to hide but it did her no good!

              AAABBYYYYYNEEEEEZER!



"Whooooo is it?" Abbynezer maaed to the tree.
"Who calls to me such?"


"It is I, MichaelGoat, your old partner!"

But you are gone, how can you be maaaing at me in my tree?

Be quiet and listen.
Listen well because I am here to try and save you.
Save you from yourself.



But I don't understand.
I don't need saving. 
WHERE are you?


QUIIIIIIIIIIIET!!!!!





I carry the weight of The Horns of Not Caring.
I want to save you from my fate.
You will be visited by three spirits.
Watch and learn, Abbynezer. 
Watch and learn!



Abbynezer did not believe that she heard MichaelGoat. She gave out a big PFFFFFFT.
She thought she might have eaten some moldy hay. Or some over fermented apples. She made her way into her warm barn and went to sleep.

She was sleeping soundly when there was a loud banging.....

Come back tomorrow to see what the noise was all about!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin