Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Piggie Has a Name and it's Bacon Bits

The publicist is a cheater.
She went on and on about the poll and picking the name of the piggie soap.
Riiiiight.
The minute she saw the name Bacon Bits she was in love and that was that.



She just knew that the little piggie soap was Bacon Bits.


Especially when she lined them all up.
So she picked the name SHE liked and that was that.

So I maaaaed at her that she was a dirty rotten CHEATER!
And I am making her give TWO of my rich soaps away.
I am not a cheater.
I am an honest goat!

So Texan will win a piggie soap since she submitted Bacon Bits as a name.
The poll picked Petunia so since that name was entered twice - once as just "Petunia" by Narcissa (Isobelle Golightly the Beautiful Goat's MaaaMaaa) and one as "Petunia the Pig" by Ozarks Goat Girl. I said in the rules that a person could only win one soap so I am going to award a soap of her choice to Narcissa!

I will contact the winners since I do not trust the publicist to do so.
I wonder what else she hides from me.....
Harumph!


But Bacon Bits the Pig soaps are available in my shop now! There are not too many yet because they are made one by one but there will be more as time goes by. 

I want to thank everyone who helped me name the piggie soap even if the publicist is a CHEATER!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin