Friday, August 10, 2012

Extra AbbyDay - We Maaaa Goodbye to Flash the Goat

It had to happen.
We knew it was coming.
But that did not make it any easier on any of us.
Especially me.
But yesterday we maaaed our goodbyes to my kid, Flash the goat.



He drove off to his new Farm.
The good news is it is the same Farm where Lew and Tim are living so he will have friends!
But poor Flash was NOT happy about leaving.
He maaaaed and maaaaed and MAAAAAAED!
But I know and the publicist knows that he will be one spoiled little goat on his new Farm. She has visited there and he has lots of room to roam and plenty of good stuff to eat.
He gets grain and treats and there is even a HORSE to go exploring with.

I am a sad nanny today and I can't look back yet.
I will do that on my regular AbbyDay on Tuesday.
So for now we will just wish Flash the goat a great big GOODBYE!



We will miss you Flash.
We will miss you.


ps: Pricilla's rich soaps are being given away on Catster today. So you can go and ENTER to make yourselves feel better.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin