Monday, May 21, 2012

Meet My Friends Monday - Duck and Wheel with String

It's Monday so you know what that means!
It's time to meet another one of my friends.




Today I would like you to meet Lin, from the blog Duck and Wheel with String.
That is a funny name for a blog, isn't it?
But there is a story behind it!
You can read it HERE.


Lin lives in a town she calls Weirdville. If I didn't know better I would think she lived next door to me! Weird things happen here, that is for sure.




This is the Duck and Wheel family. Lin lives with her husband Joe and her daughter Em. Her son Colin is home for the summer from college. He is working where she works for the summer!
Do you think they will both survive?
You will have to read the blog to find out!


There are also animals!
No goats (drat) just cats.




Hobbes - an orange cat like Sherpa the Farm cat.




And Grace - a very pretty gray cat. Grace is shy.
Hobbes is......fluffy.


You should go and visit Lin at her blog. You will not be disappointed. Just don't steal the duck. Or the wheel. Or the string. It just wouldn't be the same.


I think Lin should come and visit me.
She keeps promising me a tail scratch but she has not delivered.
I do not think this is fair.
I deserve a tail scratch.
Don't you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin