Monday, November 28, 2011

Big Snow Week

This week I will share stories with you about our BIG SNOW.
I did not get to share them last week when it happened so you will get to hear all about it this week.
So put your sweaters on and get ready to be chilled!


The publicist woke up to this:




Brrrrrrrr.
The snow was everywhere.




Even on our water buckets.






But it was beautiful. If only to look at.
We goats are not too fond of snow.
As I keep saying, we are Nigerian dwarf goats.
Goats of the DESERT.
We like it warm.




The publicist came to get us out of the barn.
Nora was not so sure.




She peaked out.




She looked around






and she maaaaed to me, "no way! you look and tell me what YOU think."




And so I did!
AAAAAAACCCCCKKKK!


More tomorrow - AbbyDay is postponed due to snow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin