Saturday, April 16, 2011

I Have an Announcement

No, Abby has not had her kid(s) yet.
Trust me, we ALL wish she would just get on with it.


No, this is an important SpokesGoat announcement.
There are new soaps in the shop!
Isn't that exciting!?


You will remember that I told you about the new 6oz bar. Well, it is finally in my shop!
It is called A Goatload of Soap!






So far the publicist has put the  Monkey Farts, Lemon and Tangerine Dream but there will be more to come very soon.  You can also buy three of them at a discount. This is called the Super Goatload of Soap and I picked a photo of fat pregnant Abby to advertise it.






Heh heh
I am a funny goat!
Erm, don't tell Abby, OK?


There is also a very pretty new shape called A Snack for the Goats.






Oooh, I like snacks!
The publicist has just started making these and she can only make them one at a time. So far you can find Spicy Lemon Rose and Wisteria.


Wisteria is my new Limited Edition scent for summer. When it runs out, it runs out!


I also have new Exfoliating Soaps! They have apricot seeds in them to help scrub your skin smooth. 






These will be in limited scents and so far only Lavender is available but more will be in the shop soon.


I hope you liked learning about the new soaps in my shop.
I like it when I get to be SpokesGoat.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin