Sunday, October 10, 2010

No-Name Has a Name!

The publicist went through all the wonderful suggestions for my grandkid's name.
It was hard for her because there were so many wonderful suggestions.
She read them once and she read them again.

So without further ado, may I present.....

Brewster

Many thanks to that beautiful goat, Isobelle Golightly for the suggestion.

Here is a very short video of little Brewster celebrating his new name. He gave a little hop 
when he heard what it was!







And now for the lucky winner of my rich soap!

Here are your random numbers:
18
Timestamp: 2010-10-09 23:41:22 UTC

Congratulations to Daisy! 
Yes, Daisy the Curly Cat is going to be very clean.
I will send her an email. If she doesn't meow back I will pick a new winner.

I want to thank everyone who sent in their suggestions.
It was very hard for the publicist to choose. 
 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin