Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My New Hobby

As you all know I am retired from being a milking goat.
I am not retired from being a SpokesGoat!
I will be a SpokesGoat forever. I love that job.

But I do find myself with some free time now so I have decided to take up a hobby.
Every goat needs a hobby, don't you think?
I have decided to take up painting!


I can be Pricilla van Gogh!
Here is a self portrait in the impressionist style. What do you think?






I like how I have kept the me part photographic. Do you?


Here is the same scene done in the modern style.






Then I decided to use Abby as a subject.
Here she is as a oil painting.






I like the bright green background.


Then I decided to get moodier.
I did a an illustration style of Mallory in the barn.






After that I decided to have some fun. I took a photo of young Harry the cowgoat. You remember him, right?
I added some leaves to his face.






Isn't it funny? I sure think so.
I have to say thank you to the publicist for giving me some new software to play with. It's called Corel Paint It! 

There are so many more things I can do and lots more effects. Trust me, I will be playing a lot now that I have all this free time.

The publicist will be playing with it on her blog too.
And even better yet she will be giving it away on her blog tomorrow.

That way one of you can have fun like me! 




Tomorrow:  Wordless Wednesday


Disclosure:  The publicist received free Corel Paint It! so I could play with it. Well maybe not just for me but still she did get it for free so I wanted to make sure I told you all that. It didn't change the fact that I had a lot of fun painting my pictures in my new free time from being a retired goat.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin