Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

All of us on the Happy Goats Farm want to wish you and your families a very Merry Christmas.

I will be taking tomorrow off so I can chew my cud and off gas my extra apple treats. I suggest you all do the same. Take some time to ...
 

 Enjoy your kids





Munch something tasty



 Play




Think about family members that may be far away.





And tell your publicist what you might think of a lack of apples!





  Don't forget to take a nap when you are all done. Be sure to be comfortable...






I will be back to blogging on Saturday to let you know what the publicist made me for my Christmas treat.
I am hoping for APPLES! And GRAIN! 
Together at the same time!

Oooh, wouldn't that be great?!

So enjoy your holiday and know that we will be enjoying ours.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin