Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Publicist is Cheating on Us!

I am shocked to report on this blog that the publicist is cheating on us! Can you imagine such a thing? She is actually seeing OTHER GOATS on the side. If you listen to her try and explain it she comes up with all these excuses like she is only babysitting the other goats and it's only for a few more days BUT REALLY! She has had the nerve to go to ANOTHER FARM AND MILK OTHER GOATS. Harumph! I don't know how I feel about this.

These are the goats she is "babysitting." They are LaMancha goats so they are full sized and they give her lots of milk; about a gallon a day. Of course MY milk is better. Their names are Daisy and Danielle. This is the publicist milking Daisy


Daisy really enjoys her grain. Boy, does she get A LOT of grain. Hmmm, I think I am going to have to talk to the publicist about how much grain I get.


Danielle waits patiently until it is her turn.


This is the publicist milking Danielle. Oooh, she is a BIG goat.



Wowzers! Look at that udder!


Daisy and Danielle live on a Farm with lots of other animals. These are their pen mates. Don't they look like little deer. Deer are our cousins, you know.....


The little whether seems to be wearing his dinner!



I have heard that the publicist is taking these goats apples!
SHE IS GIVING THEM TREATS!
HARUMPH!

Tomorrow I will show you the other animals on this Farm including more goats (MORE GOATS?!), sheep, a horse, some chickens, a cat and an alpaca. It's a busy Farm.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin