Saturday, April 25, 2009

Kevin the Explorer

Kevin is turning into quite an intrepid explorer. I don't let him out of the goat pen by himself because there are too many things I would worry about; mostly the bald eagle that sits in the tree. He would think Kevin was a tasty lunch and we don't want that to happen so the publicist and I keep a close eye on him when he is running around loose. Pretty soon he will be too big for the eagle which will be a good thing. Kevin is allowed to explore all he wants in the goat pen and he thoroughly inspected the goat house the other day. I am sure it looks quite large to him. He started on my basking side - you know, the spot where I like to bask in the sun.


Then he walked around front. I could hear him thinking, "wow is that one big goat house."


He peered in the door and saw all the nice hay on the floor. It makes such a soft bed.



In fact he thought it looked quite delightful so he thought he would go in and take a nap.



It's a rough life for a kid.



I went back to basking in the sun. It's a rough life for a Pricilla.



Be sure to sign up for my newsletter. Time is running out to be eligible for the drawing for THREE BARS of my rich soap. All who sign up through May 16th will be entered. Mr. Randomizer will pick the winner on May 17th.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin