Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I am a Doubly Happy Goat

As you know I am a Happy Goat. All of us on the Farm are Happy Goats. We have a good life; we get hay, we get apples.  But today I am twice as happy because my blog friend Lin has given me an award! She says MY blog makes HER happy. Isn't that nice!  She has given me this lovely award:


I am supposed to tell you 10 things that make me happy! That is easy:

1. grain
2. apples
3. hay
4. my studmuffin
5. grain and apples together
6. the publicist
7. the male person
8. most of the other goats on the Farm
9. new kids on the Farm
10. scratches on my tail

See that was fun! I am supposed to pass this award on but I want all of my readers to be happy so you can all have this great award because you all make me happy when you visit my blog! But please visit Duck and Wheel with String - it will make you happier yet.

Tomorrow:  Wordless Wednesday

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin