Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Oh! What a Beautiful Morning!

Nothing can make me a sad goat today! I had my date with Luke the goat! You all know he is the love of my goat life. He is such a handsome hunk of goat, and he is mine, all mine. I mean LOOK AT HIM!



It was a perfect day...just a bit of snow on the tops of the mountains. It made things so romantic.







He invited me into his pen and we had a bit of a chat. I don't just rhumba without a chat first. I am not a trashy goat.




In fact, I decided to be flirty....




...and I played a little bit of "hard to get!"





After that Luke took me over to his food bowl for a little snack. Isn't he just the nicest little buck?



 Then he gave me a little kiss and.....







No more photos now. It's private time.  
We are going to rhumba. 
We might even do the lambada - the forbidden dance!

Tomorrow: Wordless Wednesday

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin