Sunday, October 18, 2009

Emily Dances

I am an old goat but that doesn't mean I don't remember what it was like to be a kid. I can think back to the days when I had no worries and all I had to do all day was run and play. It was long, long ago but having the new kids here reminds me of those fun days.

Especially little Emily. It has been so long since we have had a little doe on the Farm it is nice for me to have girl here.  She is just full of joy. She has discovered the fun of jumping on the goathouse as you know and she recently jumped all the way up on the spools! Go Emily!

The other day she was going the goat dance of joy all over the pen. It was a delight to see. She started on the little goathouse




and soon moved to the spools. They are taller and she can leap between them!







She danced to the back




She danced to the front





And then she leapt all around. Isn't she cute?





I think I could watch her dance all day long.


Tomorrow: Goatucation

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin