Friday, October 2, 2009

AbbyDay - Update on the New Farm Kitten

It's Friday so you know what that means!

It's AbbyDay! Hooray! I love AbbyDay and I think all days should be all about me!  I will start with a gorgeous photo of well, ME!




I had to get that in because the publicist has told me I must tell you about the new Farm Kitten. Why, I don't know. What do I care about the new Farm Kitten? I haven't even met the stupid thing. But anyway....the publicist introduced us when I came in to type the blog. I mean, it's OK. It's small. It's cute. It's a cat.




It's not ME!

The male person brought this kitten home for the publicist since she was so sad over losing Farm Cat Fred. She has updated things on her blog but not everyone reads that so she wanted to put some new photos and let everyone know the kitten's name. Why it had to be on MY DAY I have no idea......

Aaaaannnnywwwwaaaay. The new kitten likes to climb both the male person and the publicist. It sits on their shoulders and then observes, ocassionally offering advice by way of a loud "MEOOOOOW!" Due to the climbing and helping the kitten has been named Sherpa. Heh heh.

Doesn't Sherpa look cute while supervising the morning coffee making?




Sherpa also likes to nap on the male person. The publcist is starting to wonder who's kitten this is!




This picture is so cute it deserves being shown on both blogs.



Sherpa has really brought a lot of joy to the publicist. She has been a bit sad and the kitten makes her laugh. A lot. The male person was very romantic to bring her this present.

Now, enough of that. I will end with another photo of ME! After all, it IS AbbyDay!





Tomorrow: Butt, Butt, Butt

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin