Sunday, October 11, 2009

AbbyDay Delayed - I am Not a Happy Goat!

What is this? Delaying my AbbyDay!? I get one day a week on this blog and I get pushed aside for the kids! This is not acceptable. Am I not fun to look at? Am I not cute? Pffffttttt!

Well, when the publicist came out to get me to write the blog, I showed her exactly how I felt.




I let her know that she should not take my day on the blog so lightly. I just ate my hay and told her to stuff it.



But you know, even in telling the publicist off, those kids can't help but get in the picture.



*sigh* I am just going to go in the goat house and eat my hay in peace. 






 I would think after this the publcist won't put MY day off again!

The publicist would like to let you know that she is giving away Custom Greeting Cards on her blog. The giveaway ends on Monday night so if you would like to enter, do it soon!


Tomorrow: Goatucation and Happy Columbus Day to all of my US readers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin