Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Many Facets of Kevin the Goat

I have come to realize that my kid Kevin is a popular little guy. He is quite adorable, I can't argue with that. I also know that my regular readers would rather look at pictures of him than of me. Since I am not as self centered as Abby I am going to give the readers what they want; at least for today.

Here is Kevin as he contemplates the Farm. It sure gives him a sense of just how small he is.




The other day we were grazing on the side of the hill and he came running but then decided to play a little hide and seek with a sapling.



Now, these are some of my favorites. I love to watch him run. He is a funny runner....






I will say one thing for him, except when he is walking on the lead he is a happy goat!
It has been raining around here for the last few days and we have been spending some time in the barn. We don't like the barn but we don't like the rain either. We are difficult goats. Hopefully the sun will come out again soon and we will have more adventures to share. Not to mention it smells better outside than in the barn!





LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin