Thursday, June 18, 2009

Afternoon Crazies

Every afternoon the publicist looks out her window because she hears lots of strange noises coming from the goat pen. What does she see you ask? Well, I call it the Afternoon Crazies. It seems that every afternoon Jillian, Mallory and Kevin go a little wacky. They run up and down the goat pen jumping and leaping on the spools and small goat house. I wisely keep my distance from all of this activity; so does Abigail.
It usually starts with Kevin, of course. He hops up on the little goat house.



Then he hops down and runs to the front of the goat pen. Mallory takes over on top of the little goat house.



Suddenly Kevin's back and he hops on one spool and then...



...he's flyin' over to the other spool.




Jillian gets tired of lying around and she and Mallory start playing too.


Crazy goats!

I don't why they expend all this energy flying around the pen but I think I will continue to just stay out of the way. I wouldn't want to be mowed over while they ran hither and yon!
I must now put on my SpokesGoat hat and let you know that the publicist has made new soaps again! Over the course of the last week she has made several batches of my rich soap. On the curing shelf right now are: Sweetgrass, Tangerine Dream, Lavender Mint, Lavender, Cherry Lemonade, Mint and Unscented. Woo hoo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin